Ultimate Fishing Guide
for Marquette, MI
There are many fishing opportunities in Marquette, as it’s home to many lakes and streams. You will easily find a fishing spot as Marquette shares its shoreline with the vast Lake Superior and has many inland lakes. Species that you can witness and surely catch here are – Salmon, Lake Trout, Whitefish, Steelhead, Splake, and many more.
What to Carry for Fishing
To adequately prepare you for your fishing trip and ensure you have what is needed to make your trip a fantastic experience, we have prepared a list of essential items to checkmark before your trip.
- Soft Soled Non- Slippery Shoes
- Hat or Cap
- Fishing License: For those coming from out-of-state and will be fishing for one day, the license to purchase is Non-residents’ 3-Day Great Lakes Fishing license which is $30. (includes Great Lake Salmon/Trout Stamp)
- Rain Gear for the conditions
- Appropriate layered clothing
- Carry a Large cooler to store your fish on your way home.
- All other fishing equipment will be provided by your selected fishing charter.
Fishing Charters in Marquette, MI
Hooked up charters
Hooked Up Fishing Charter specializes in fishing trips on Lake Superior. They have the best fishing equipment on the market to help you catch fish and offer a no-fish, no-pay guarantee, which means you get a free trip if you don’t catch any. In addition to fishing trips, they also offer sightseeing tours of Lake Superior. The rates vary based on time; so select what’s best and book your slot with Hooked Up Charters here
- 4-hour fishing charter ($500)
- 6-hour fishing charter ($600)
- Standard rock fishing charter ($1400)
- Sightseeing/sunset tours
Daybreak Charters is a full-service Charter Boat operation specializing in fishing trips on Lake Superior and Lake Michigan and lighthouse tours and sightseeing adventures. Groups of up to 6 people of all ages are welcome, as well as being handicapped accessible. They run full or half-day trips and offer multi-day discounts. Book your slot with Daybreak Charters here