We are committed to providing a clean and safe environment for our guests and our staff members. We want you to feel comfortable when booking your travel and stay healthy during your visit to our hotel.
Superior Stay Hotel has the following measures in place to ensure you have a safe and enjoyable experience. We appreciate your cooperation.
What to Expect During Your Stay:
- Masks and Other Protective Equipment. Our team members will use masks, gloves, and other protective equipment. Guests are requested to use face masks in all Public Areas. As such, we recommend bringing one with you. Masks are available for guests upon request. We have adjusted check-in and other processes to allow for limited contact with Team Members.
- Hotel Services and Amenities. For your safety, some services or amenities such as daily housekeeping may be modified or suspended. Breakfast service is substantially changed to allow for pre-packaged grab and go type of service and selections.
- Lobby changes to facilitate distancing.
- We carefully review and discuss all Notices and Updates from the City, County and State Health Departments. Our safety and hygiene protocols for our team members are updated when new information becomes available.
- Guest rooms are thoroughly sanitized after every checkout.
In light of the current COVID-19 situation, and to maintain an exceptional level of safety for guests and employees on property, we have either temporarily suspended, or limited certain services and/or amenities. Please contact Guest Services at the Front Desk if you have any questions or need more information.
A Special Note on In Room Air Conditioning (A/C) – Our A/C units are individual and DO NOT recirculate air (which may carry germs from one unit to another). Each one of our rooms has a stand-alone air conditioner. Each guest room has operable windows for fresh air.
Starting with our public spaces (including lobbies, elevators, door handles, public bathrooms) and high-touch points in guest rooms, we are going above and beyond our normal protocols. We are cleaning surfaces with increased frequency, dedicated staff, and recommended cleaning agents.
Hand sanitizing stations are available at hotel entrances, at our front desks, and each floor’s hallway near the elevator door.
In guest rooms, we have elevated our rigorous protocols to thoroughly clean all surfaces with hospital-grade disinfectants. Hardwood floors in all guest rooms are fully sanitized after each check-out. Disinfecting wipes and hand sanitizer bottles are available for Guests to use in their rooms.
We have removed many accessories from Guest rooms to minimize surfaces. If you need anything, please do not hesitate to contact Guest Services.
Whenever you feel comfortable traveling again, we hope you’ll consider staying at the Superior Stay Hotel. We’ll be ready for you, we will be very happy to see you, and it may be difficult to tell, but rest assured that we’ll be smiling behind our face masks!