Marquette Recreational Tours
As Summer approaches, so comes the season of endless outdoor activities. Rated one of the 10 Best Small towns for Adventure in USA Today 10 Best, Marquette, Michigan is home to 101 waterfalls, 341 miles of trails and more, you’re bound to find your kind of adventure.
I am a former special education and health teacher and have the ability to make all my clients feel accomplished and proud when touring with me. This feeling of accomplishment and the safety of my clients are my foremost goals. I am also very experienced in reading the weather conditions and safety of lake ice. If I am not out on a tour you will find me checking familiar trails and ice formations or looking for new possibilities.
Activities We Offer Are
Experience Marquette Area’s Beauty
Our mission is to customize tours for individuals and groups according to abilities, time constraints, and seasons. We welcome outdoors enthusiasts, families with children of all ages, senior citizens, and individuals with any kind of disability. Our goal is to give you a memorable experience in the safest and most enjoyable way possible.
- You’ll need a photo that matches the one on your ID to confirm who’s actually going on this experience.
- Guests ages 10 and up can attend, Group size can be adjustable.
- Guests only have to wear face masks if indoors or in the car. When we are outdoors there is no need for face masks.
- The activity level for this experience is moderate.
- The skill level for this experience is beginner.
Note: This information is provided by SuperiorStayHotel to our guests as a courtesy, please connect with the vendor to verify the details and most up-to-date information.