Marquette Recreational Tours
Winter in the UP is like living in a white fairy tale filled with beautiful nature scenarios and endless winter activities. While winter’s beauty is breathtaking, winter can be very dangerous in the UP! If you are not used to the conditions an outing can quickly turn into an iffy situation. Our guides know where to go and when to go, but also, more importantly, they know when and where not to go.
I am a former special education and health teacher and have the ability to make all my clients feel accomplished and proud when touring with me. This feeling of accomplishment and the safety of my clients are my foremost goals. I am also very experienced in reading the weather conditions and safety of lake ice. If I am not out on a tour you will find me checking familiar trails and ice formations or looking for new possibilities.
Activities We Offer Are
Rates for Tours and Equipment
- $40 for the first 2 hours per person
- $15 for each additional hour per person
- Plus $ 0.56 per clocked mileage
Rental Equipment (for tour clients only)
- $30 kayak/canoe (includes paddles/PDF)
- $30 Luge ( Helmet, cleats, sled)
- $30 x-skies, shoes, and poles
- $25 snowshoes and poles and $5 cleats
Experience Marquette Area’s Beauty
Our mission is to customize tours for individuals and groups according to abilities, time constraints, and seasons. We welcome outdoors enthusiasts, families with children of all ages, senior citizens, and individuals with any kind of disability. Our goal is to give you a memorable experience in the safest and most enjoyable way possible.
- You’ll need a photo that matches the one on your ID to confirm who’s actually going on this experience.
- Guests ages 10 and up can attend, Group size can be adjustable.
- Guests only have to wear face masks if indoors or in the car. When we are outdoors there is no need for face masks.
- The activity level for this experience is moderate.
- The skill level for this experience is beginner.
Note: This information is provided by SuperiorStayHotel to our guests as a courtesy, please connect with the vendor to verify the details and most up-to-date information.